September 9, 2012

Grand Ballet

Hello once again! It's been a week since the last photoshoot I published, and im thrilled to be showing this one off so early! 

This shoot was very special to me cause the model is one of my dearest friends Michelle, who has recently graduated from her bachelor degree in dance. She's a graceful ballet dancer and she's already starting her own academy collaborating with others just to being!

She asked me if i could take some shots of her so she could use them on her publicity, and of course I was really honored and really into it, because, as u should and may know, a lot of the top models nowadays have been discovered at ballet and all kinds of dance competitions! It is extremely different to shoot a dancer instead of just a regular person. Because they all already know how to master their body languages and they do know how to stay on pose as long as they can just to create a GREAT shot! All we have to work with is the face, but that's MY job right here, right now!

So I hope u like it and enjoy it as much as I do!

Thanks for ur time, XOXO!















2 comments:

  1. Impresionante trabajo! Limpio, elegante, una gran mancuerna, modelo-fotógrafo.. Well Done !!

    ReplyDelete